Full Job Description
1.0 Year(s) To 3.0 Year(s)
2.00 LPA TO 2.40 LPA
Ticketing / Travel / Airlines
Any – Any Graduation
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
Key Skills :
The client is a reliable merchant exporter of Indian Raw cotton, Cotton yarn, Grains, Oilseeds, and various OilSeed Extractions. The directors are in this business for the past four decades and specialize in supplying quality products to their esteemed consumers at the most competitive prices and adhere to prompt delivery of goods as scheduled.
The company aims to be a diversified global entity committed to excellence in consumer satisfaction.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.