Want to give your customers a reason to be happy? As CPFR Analyst with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to find new ways for you and your team to delight them.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Focusing on one of our largest markets, you’ll ensure an excellent level of customer service. You’ll:
- Manage and coordinate contact centre operations, ensuring we deliver outstanding results
- Understand customers’ unique requirements
- Build the supply chain relationship with customers, and ensure every transaction goes smoothly – on-time and in-full
- Most importantly, if you spot an opportunity to improve things, you’ll take it.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a natural relationship builder, with a background leading teams in customer service, logistics or forecasting. You:
- Understand fast-paced, complex supply chains
- Are a creative problem solver, you take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Are analytical, technically proficient and an excellent communicator
- Set the tone for your team – coaching, instilling a strong customer focus and setting high standards.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.