Regency Pacific Management, LLC
Foreign Nurse/Caregiver Recruiter – U.S. Based at Regency Pacific Management, LLC
residence must be commutable to Bellevue, WA.:
The International Recruiter will be responsible for attracting, interviewing, and working with Regency team members to build and improve immigration recruiting and processes that aligns with the overall talent strategy for Regency Pacific. This role is responsible for ensuring the execution of immigration hiring practices specific to Regency Pacific’s unique employee needs.(Possible hybrid position)
- Communication regarding current candidates, recruitment events, time frame and hires.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and go-to resource for all Visa sponsorship-related inquiries
- Partner with hiring managers on the most effective and efficient processes for leading the sourcing, screening, and interviewing processes for their program, continually monitor available data sources to proactively identify issues and/or bottlenecks in the recruiting process and take steps to resolve such issues
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with selected educational institutions and community-based organizations to facilitate the agency’s various recruiting initiatives
- Serve as a liaison for new hires relocating to the United States and facilitate the relocation and acclimation process
- Confirm candidate qualifications align with both job description and Visa sponsorship requirements
- Maintain shared tracking of the status of all potential new hires that would require sponsorship to ensure as smooth and timely of a hiring process as possible
- Collaborate directly with Regency’s immigration law firm
- Assist potential new hires with credential verification/eligibility
Education and Experience
- 3 years of agency or corporate full-cycle recruitment experience required
- 2 years’ experience facilitating the hiring process for candidates who require Visa sponsorship who reside internationally or domestically
- Experience assisting new hires that reside outside the United States with relocation to communities that Regency Pacific serves.
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer with the ability to learn new software applications
- Recruiting experience within healthcare preferred.
- Must reside or relocate to the Greater Seattle, WA area.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
At Regency Pacific Management, our philosophy is centered on, “Bringing Independence to Living and Quality to Life”, for the many residents we serve. We specialize in Retirement/Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabilitation Therapy, Respite Care, Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care , services. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.regency-pacific.com.