This role will play a crucial part in our growing Construction and New Business team, responsible for defect coordination; production of handover and resident information for our new build developments; administration of our supply chain Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS); supply chain set up and drawing / document control for our new build projects.
The right fit
- You’ll be a confident, capable communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You’ll relish working in a high performing, fast-paced team committed to resolving issues at the first point of contact.
- You’ll need basic ICT skills and the ability to communicate in writing to a good standard.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience of working within a construction sector.
- You’ll have excellent organisational skills, completing all work to agreed deadlines.
- You’ll need an open mind, a willingness to learn and we’ll help you with the rest!
Who we are
M&Y Maintenance and Construction provides responsive repairs, planned works, renewables, facilities management and new build services to clients across the North West.
Over 40 years we’ve grown from a small, family-run business into a multimillion-pound company employing over 200 permanent employees.
M&Y Maintenance and Construction is part of The Regenda Group; we work in places where we can make a difference and operate across the housing and construction sector, in care and support, and in education, training and careers.
If you like what you’ve read so far and think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, then apply now with a copy of your CV and a short covering letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit the role.
Our People Services team will review your application and will be in touch shortly.
What we offer
M&Y Maintenance and Construction really is a great place to work – and you don’t have to just take our word for it! We’re an accredited Best Companies Top 100 employer and have achieved Investors in People Gold status.
We can offer you a working environment where you can enjoy yourself, develop yourself and be yourself and where you really can make a difference to people’s lives.
We also offer a fantastic reward and benefits package which, amongst other things, includes:
- A range of flexible working options.
- 27 days paid annual leave each year in addition to 8 bank holidays.
- 6 additional days for volunteering.
- Up to 9% employer’s contribution to the pension scheme (match funded).
- £250 annual ‘Live and Learn’ allowance to spend on learning any new skill.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes.
- Employee Assistance Programme and health and wellbeing initiatives.
- A wide variety of exciting learning and development opportunities.
- Interest free loans to assist with the purchase of computer equipment and travel season tickets.
- Monthly staff lottery scheme.
“We regenerate places and create opportunities for people”
We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled, minority ethnic, LGBT and female candidates as they are currently under-represented within our organisation.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, we’d encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.