Regina Maria, Health Network
Contact Center Manager
About the job
We want you to join our team if:
- You have completed higher education with a bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Contact Center;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in coordination roles;
- Do you speak English;
- You know the Microsoft Office package at an advanced level;
- You have good planning and organization skills;
- You are customer/patient oriented;
- You have good team management and conflict management skills.
We appreciate people who:
- They are attentive to the needs of those they interact with;
- They are ready to offer memorable positive experiences to customers;
- They are the ambassadors of teamwork;
- They are faithful to the commitments they make and constantly look for solutions to respect these commitments;
- They always want to be better than they were yesterday.
Here is how you will contribute to the success of our team and what your duties will be:
- You monitor and ensure the achievement of established performance objectives, in order to develop the Contact Center in Craiova;
- You coordinate and permanently optimize the activity of subordinate teams;
- You ensure the connection between the other departments of the company and the Contact Center, offering an efficient and high-performing contact center service to clients;
- You implement the procedures at the level of subordinate teams and ensure their compliance;
- You organize periodic meetings with the team, set priorities and deadlines, adapt the plans if necessary;
- You set SMART objectives and periodically monitor (depending on the specifics of the activity) their achievement, give feedback and do coaching;
- You establish the objectives and performance standards of the department, together with the direct boss;
- You constantly monitor the department’s objectives and take corrective measures when necessary;
- Collaborate and maintain contact with the other departments, representing the Contact Center in relation to them;
- Contribute to the development directions of the subordinate Contact Center;
- You prepare and update reports according to the activity area and any other reports requested by the direct manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.