Student Jobs in Paris
|Hiring Organization||Infobip France|
|Post Name||Regional Office Assistant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 18 To EUR 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75008|
At Infobip we dare to dream big. Creativity, persistence, and innovation are values that are dear to us because we deeply believe that the highest peaks can be climbed through teamwork.
Infobip has been at the forefront of technological development, and we are building tomorrow’s communications today. Across more than 60 offices based on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by nearly 70% of the population, making it the most extensive customer communication network in its class and the only complete PaaS platform.
If you want to join our mission – to create unprecedented interactions between users and online services – don’t hesitate any longer and join our team!
The role of the Office Assistant is to provide the entire team (on-site and at headquarters) with administrative support in order to optimize the management of commercial operations in France. This is a crucial position in the success of our company, whose functions range from general to specific operational. The contract we offer is a 2-year work-study contract (3 days in the office and 2 days in training).
- Coordinate office life (various supplies, cleaning, etc.) and reception and be constantly proactive to optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications (internal and external) on time.
- Retrieve and submit invoices to the Finance department, manage local expenses (transport, accommodation if applicable, etc.).
- Sort and classify documents and ensure the validity of recorded information.
- Manage office costs in order to optimize them (negotiate contracts with suppliers, for example) in partnership with the Finance and Purchasing departments.
- Manage the calendar of appointments and meetings for the office.
- Manage inventory.
- Welcome visitors.
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with procedures and rules.
- Assist with office booking for guests if needed.
- Work with the travel department to facilitate the management of the necessary documents (visa, insurance, transfer to the airport, local expenses, expense reports) in a timely manner.
- Help the different teams in their relations with the local administration (banks, accountants, government, etc.).
- Participate in the organization of internal and external events.
- Create a relationship of trust with employees, customers, suppliers, as well as with office owners.
- This list is not exhaustive and presents only part of the tasks to be carried out in the field.
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Student in Business, Marketing, Finance, or Accounting.
- Excellent computer skills (Pack Office).
- Organized and dynamic person.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Interaction with different departments.
What can I expect when joining the Infobip team?
- Great customers: we work and collaborate with the majority of mobile operators, over-the-top (OTT) services, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many others, leaders in their market. Really, our customers are awesome. Work with the biggest companies in this world and influence their communications with their users!
- New opportunities. Frequently. – Being part of a growing company? We challenge you not to evolve! Whether you want to follow a vertical, horizontal, or angular trajectory, we want to be with you every step of the way.
- Learn and grow: We invest heavily in the training and development of our employees, whether it’s our fantastic onboarding program, our internal, e-learning, or external training and educational resources.
- Be connected with the whole world: work with people located in all corners of the globe. We are the “Global” in Globalization.
- Salaries and benefits: competitive salaries, a team that makes sure you have all the equipment you need available, team-building sessions, and other organized activities… A balanced lifestyle!