Work From Home in Singapore
|Hiring Organization||Workato Singapore|
|Post Title||Work From Home in Singapore|
|Post Name||Regional Partner Manager|
|Qualification||MBA will be a plus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful. Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives. If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
Do you have a knack for identifying and partnering with large, global system integration partners to transform customers’ business? What about thinking outside the box and championing projects across the finish line? How about delivering awesome value in every partner engagement? Are you competitive by nature and passionate about connecting the world through innovative technology? Then, we want to hear from you.
As a Regional Partner Manager, you will build and manage a portfolio of reseller and referral partners across a range of ecosystems in Asia. You will drive business development activities across partner accounts and work closely with sales, customer success, marketing, and legal. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall market adoption of Workato, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
- Establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with key partner stakeholders
- Work closely with Workato’s champions in each partner to obtain their buy-in and investment in building a Workato practice. Establish Workato as the partner’s preferred integration and automation platform.
- Jointly develop a business plan with partners to meet revenue and other performance objectives. Work cross-functionally within Workato to align partner business plans with Workato’s GTM strategy.
- Drive partner revenue through field engagement, pipeline development, deal registration, and regular business reviews.
- Track performance and business outcomes as measured by the size of partners’ automation practice, joint pipeline, Workato licensing pull-through, and services revenues for the partners.
- Drive joint solution building and asset creation, sales plays, as well as marketing programs with the partners through a comprehensive understanding of integration and automation requirements in the market.
- Work with our enablement team to design and execute technical and sales enablement programs for each partner.
- Represent the partner community to provide guidance and decision support to the Head of Partnerships and other Workato Sales Leaders.
- Manage contract negotiations with partners.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in sales and partner management roles with a revenue objective.
- Experience in key markets like Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, or Hong Kong market preferred.
- Proven track record of building executive-level relationships and demonstrable success in channel strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecasts through partnering with local and regional SIs as well as Global SIs, for example, Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, PwC, and TCS.
- Conscious application of sales methodologies in your process, for example, MEDDPICC, SPIN, Challenger, or similar.
- Strong business acumen with experience in a high-growth, fast-paced company, coupled with the ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Solid verbal and written presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Possesses strategic thinking, able to plan ahead and respond proactively.
- Strong business development and negotiation skills + ability to build appropriate rapport with diplomacy and tact
- Entrepreneurial experience is highly beneficial
- MBA will be a plus
Desired Skills and Experience
- Account Management, Sales, Business Acumen, Sales Management, Marketing, Driving, Strategy, Business Strategy, Business Development Activities, New Business Development, Channel, Business Development, Management, GSI, Global SI
- Ability to work creatively