Relationship Manager – Private Banking Group
Grade: Manager/Chief Manager
- Engaging with customers to enrich the relationships and garner higher wallet share of the client.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements and risk profiling
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Having relevant experience in financial services industry.
- Proven people, business and client relationship handling skills
- Having a pleasing personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to engage very large clients
- Strong persuasion skills
- Deal closure ability
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience in finance domain.
To apply for this job please visit www.icicicareers.com.