Customer Solutions Specialist
Full Job Description
Internet and Phone research goal is data acquisition. An ideal candidate must be:
- College graduate preferred but not required
- With call center experience preferred but not required
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organization skills
- Must work quickly and accurately on repetitious tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office applications; with excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research and obtain necessary information using vetted websites
- Ability to follow phone script and ask all relevant questions
- Ability to follow instructions for entering complete research notes and make appropriate record disposition and recommendation
- No attendance issues. Willing to work on a bi-weekly shifting schedule
- Energetic, positive thinking and self-motivated
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.