- Full Time
- Paris, France
Trust & Safety Specialist (Flex/Remote)
About the job
As a Trust and Safety Specialist, you’ll work in many areas: security alerts (Spam, Phishing, Malware etc.), security (Bruteforce, ScanPort etc.), risk (fraud etc.), and legal and regulatory matters (LCEN – law for confidence in the digital economy, DMCA, copyright, libels etc.)
You will analyze clients’ accounts to identify fraudulent activities and establish profiles to communicate to technical teams whose role it is to improve automated processing tools and perform analyzes on the various documents.
You will be responsible for our clients’ accounts and our infrastructure’s security.
You will monitor our network’s reputation to solve incidents, alerts and clients’ issues.
- Autonomy and teamwork
- Inquisitiveness, reliable analyses, cross-checking
- Observation and flexibility
- Solid anomaly analysis and problem-solving skills, logic
- Solid ability to collect, analyze and summarize essential information for business management on a daily basis
- Reactivity and adaptability to procedural changes
- Offering recommendations in connection to security alert checks
- Organization and attention to detail while managing and monitoring LCEN and DMCA requests
- Ability to determine whether a client is eligible for quotas or additional services
- Good customer service skills, able to reassure and guide clients during the problem-solving process
- Very good command of English and French
- Deal with a high number of security alerts
- Analyze accounts and payment methods
- Implement the general terms and conditions of sale, and providing precise and reliable information to our customers
- Identify trends in security alerts and fraudulent activities upon which you base your recommendations
- Ensure that the reputation of our IP addresses is monitored, and taking action in case IP addresses are blocked
- Manage and monitor LCEN and DMCA requests
- Interact with the various stakeholders monitoring copyright infringements
- Manage the procedures associated with each agent (ALPA, NAGRA, etc.)
- Decide whether a client is eligible for quota increases or access to additional services
- Based in our offices in Paris (France), partial remote is possible
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.