Field Biologist | Hadapsar | Agriculture Graduate | Exp 2yrs
Full Job Description
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.
In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior “landscaping”; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.
We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
The Field Biologist is responsible for PMI Pest Audits of Global accounts, Key NK accounts- Food & Pharma units, Food & Pharma warehouses, Large food retailers (excluding QSRs, Fast food chains), Large ITES & MA and Branch Large HD accounts (having Third party Audits- AIB, BRC, FSSC, SQF, LEED).
The incumbent will report to OpEx-QA and has to closely work with GM/DM/ADM as part of a multi-functional team involving collaboration with the internal & external stakeholders.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out Pest Audits of Global accounts, Key designated NK accounts- Food & Pharma units, Food & Pharma warehouses, Large food retailers (excluding QSRs, Fast food chains), Large ITES & MA and Branch accounts – Large HD accounts (Third party Audits- AIB, BRC, FSSC, SQF, LEED, etc.). Specific accounts will be assigned at the time of induction in consultation with BM, DM and OpEx.
- Responsible for proper, on time completion & submission of all audits with reports as per contract agreement of assigned customers by visiting customer sites due as per iCABs calendar plan @ an agreed frequency.
- Share completed audits with customers and internally for actions within 24 hrs, after completion of audit inspection.
- Support, guide branch operation team to streamline documentation at Global, NK & LA customer sites assigned.
- Must Generate service leads based on recommendations during audits.
- Conduct TPA for technicians handling Global, NK & Branch
KEY DELIVERABLES (KPIs) :
- 100% Audit completion as per iCABS PMI Frequency for assigned accounts
- At least One (01) service lead per audited site through the recommendations.
- 100% TPA & development of assigned technicians handling accounts site
- Meeting NKA customers and develop relations
- Promote Heat & Co2 Treatment
- Skills in various PMS, sound knowledge of pest & pest management options (ERDM principle)
- SCP operating knowledge
- Good team player with the ability to collaborate with cross functions
- Possess strong communication, analytical, keen observation, report preparation & presentation skills
- Positive Attitude and takes pride in their work
- Ability to work Independently
- Leadership skills for getting work done, persuasive
EDUCATIONAL / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree from Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Biology / Microbiology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Entomology / Agro-chemicals & Pest Management.
- Successfully completed RPCI’s BPM-2/CBU/IPM/L2 Training Program
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel / spreadsheets, word docs, powerpoint presentation / G slides
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Minimum two years of experience in ‘Handling HD Accounts’
- Preferably possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license, able to ride 2 w with all safety precautions.
- Agile & flexible to perform on-site inspection and willing to travel extensively.
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us
Attractive Base Salary
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.