User Research Specialist
The Lovehoney Group is the world’s leading sexualwellbeing company.We offer exciting brands with innovative, high-quality sex toys, lingerie, and accessories in a smooth online shopping experience.
Lovehoneyemploys over 900 awesome, diverse & driven people throughout our 9 offices across the globe, celebrating a broad spectrum of talents in engineering, industrial design, sales, and marketing.
We are proud to be a company that thrives by doing things differently, challenging expectations and stereotypes while making a positive impact on our customers’ lives.
Customer centricity and user-centric products are core values of Lovehoney Group. As an User Researcher you will support our different departments with knowledge and high-quality insights. In your everyday work, you are going to accompany the whole product development process, which includes discoveringnew ideas, identifying user needs, testing of early and elaborated prototypes, interviews with users and conducting quantitative research. You will organize, perform and analyze research sessions and present your results to the organization and relevant decision-makers.
What you will do:
- You design, conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research for the Lovehoney Group and the associated brands to gather user insights (e.g. in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, opinion polls)
- You’ll find the right method for a wide variety of project requests and give the company confidence in its decision-making process with your carefully researched data
- You are an active advisor to all stakeholders (R&D, Design, Product Management, Marketing), passing on professional feedback while always keeping the customer perspective in mind
- You maintain and interact with our global tester community with more than 12k members
- You prepare your results optimally and present them in front of relevant decision makers to give user-centric orientation for the decision making
- You build empathy for our customers and users across the organization
What should you bring?
- You have a degree in (Business) Psychology, Social Science, Market Research, Anthropology, or a related field or relevant work experience
- You have professional experience in the field of user research, sociological or psychological research
- You have a solid understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods and best practices
- You are passionate with data and to share your findings with relevant stakeholders
- You work independently, structured and on your own responsibility
- You speak fluent English and German
- You are experienced in running in-depth interviews
What we can offer you:
- A welcoming workplace full of drinks, snacks, and friendly faces, as well as a range of benefits that make working with us an unforgettable experience.
- Fun team-building events, including dinners, barbecues, and games, that bring our team together and foster a sense of community
- Discount Shopping Portal: Access to unique discounts at high street retailers, hotels, and service providers through Perks at Work.
- A hybrid work model that allows for flexibility and work-life balance, with three days a week in-office
- 25 holiday days a year, plus an extra day for every year you are with Lovehoney, giving you plenty of time to rest, recharge, and explore
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. We promise that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work (3 days per week in-office)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.