Maid Fantastic Cleaning
There’s beauty in taking care of something and making it last.
About Maid Fantastic Cleaning:
At Maid Fantastic Cleaning, we’re not just about polishing floors and getting counters to sparkle—we’re helping to make a difference so individuals and families can focus on what matters most to them.
To make that happen, we prioritize our employees and give them the tools they need to succeed. We’re building an appreciative work environment that supports growth, self-improvement, and work-life balance.
Who We Are:
- Mopping floors and wiping counters isn’t a glamorous job. We get it. But we’re always looking for ways to make it better and more rewarding for you.
- We lead with compassion, and integrity and accountability guide our choices.
- A life outside of work with family and loved ones is essential, and we’re committed to helping you find work-life balance.
- We create a sense of community with fun competitions, team activities, prize wheels, and staff events like bowling and camping.
- Give us a holler. Communication is important, and we’re always listening.
- Accomplishments deserve recognition, and we’re always looking to give a shout out.
- We always handle difficult conversations constructively, and we see mistakes as stepping stones toward growth.
- We don’t throw you to the wolves. You’re empowered to be confident in your role, and we prepare you to handle various “what ifs” when they pop up.
- There’s plenty of access to tools, resources, and regular training to help you succeed.
- Your growth is important to us, and we provide opportunities for career-level growth and training to help you reach your full potential.
- Clean, nice, and organized! We’re passionate about supporting our community and the environment around us.
- We take pride in the work we do, knowing that we’re making our customers’ lives a little bit easier and happier.
We bring the fun and laughter wherever we can. Work should be enjoyable and everyone deserves to feel valued, so we work hard to make that a reality for all of our employees.
If you lead with compassion and are fulfilled by helping others and your community, join our team and be a part of something truly fantastic.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Bend Kneel
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Quality Checks
- Using Apps and filling out necessary info per job
- Driving in between jobs
- Greeting customers
- Valid BC Driver’s License
- Reliable Vehicle
We’re Proud to Offer:
- Holiday Goodies
- No Weekends
- No Stat Holidays
- $10 tip for named 5 Star Reviews
- $150 Bonus for Referring New Employees
- $150 Bonus For Referring Clients
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Above average pay!
- No nights
- Vehicle Maintenance Program
- Paid team meetings
- Continuous training
- Cleaning technician certified
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$25.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.