DMK Consultancy International
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Category: Hotel/Restaurant Management Career Level: Experienced Number of Vacancies: 1 Required Qualification: BS (In relevant Field) Required Certification: Required Experience (years): 3 Salary Per Month: Negotiable Allowances Offered: Required Gender: Male
To supervise and assist in the service of a quality food & beverage product to customers. To assist in the development of food & beverage products and services. To answer guest requests and services.
- To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
- Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests
- Upselling and identification of additional revenue opportunities
- Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
- Punctual attendance to each shift
- Maintain positive teamwork at all times
- Accurate and timely delivery of orders to guests
- Arrange meal breaks for team members sensibly
- Allocate tasks to the team to ensure all duties carried out thoroughly and on time
- Coach existing team members
- Train new team members
In this role, you will impact the company strategy as follows:
- Daily data collection and reporting of issues as they arise
- Completion of Progress Training & participation in Progress related activities
- Support of Departmental objectives
- Completion of any surveys may require by the management
- Monitor and assist in reduction of service recovery costs
- Attend minimum of 1 appraisal per year
- Ensure wastage is kept to a minimum and monitor staff in the same
- Leading role in Departmental meetings and guest feedback meetings
- Education High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One to two years of food and beverage service background and prior hospitality experience required.
To apply for this job please visit pk.indeed.com.