Right at Home (Cardiff & Newport)
Caregiver – Drivers only; Chepstow, Caldicot & Magor
Excellent pay rates from £10.90+ per hour inclusive of holiday pay
25p per mile + paid travel time + paid training
Enhanced pay for QCF Level 2 and 3
For the Care Assistants role, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, CareGiver you must hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle
Right at Home, Cardiff & Newport supports vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home. We can offer you training and flexible hours. We are looking for Care Assistants who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients.
The TOP benefits our Care worker, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, CareGiver have by working for an amazing company like us:
- Social Care Wales Registration paid
- Blue light card
- Holiday pay accrued for every hour worked
- Full Enhanced Caregiver training and support with a detailed Induction programme and shadowing experience
- A day off paid, for your birthday
- Flexible shifts close to home
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Rewards and recognition for going the extra mile and leading by example
- Dedicated Pastoral and professional support from experienced office personnel 7 days a week
- Carer and family events throughout the year to bring everyone together and fundraise at the same time
- Refresher training, supported and paid QCF study time, ongoing CPD for all
- Warm, friendly and caring colleagues, mentoring, coaching and support.
- Personal Care
- Assisting with clients with washing and dressing
- Housekeeping and meal preparation
A variety of shifts available including mornings and afternoons.
Full time: Must work 2 shifts every other weekend and work 2 evenings in the week, when you have weekend off.
Part time: Must work 1 shift every other weekend and work 1 evening shift in the week, when you have weekend off.
We welcome candidates to apply from different backgrounds for example hospitality, retail, cabin crew and cleaning. This could be your new career, with the full support and training that you will have access to.
The TOP attributes for our Carers Givers are…
- Must hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Have a passion to make a real difference to someone’s life every day
- Be observant and report concerns, following instructions and procedures
- Flexibility – things change all the time and so you have to be adaptable
If you have previous experience as a Care Worker, CareGiver, Care Assistant, Support Worker or Health Care Assistant the we encourage you to apply as we could offer you a fast track to progression.
We also welcome all graduates who are seeking a new role after graduating.
We cover the following areas – NP4, NP10, NP18, NP19, NP20, NP26 and NP44
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.