Right at Home (Eastbourne)
Senior CareGiver – Right at Home
Right at Home is a multi-award-winning, UK-wide homecare company with a professional, can-do approach. Our care delivery is friendly and caring, and we are committed to making a valuable difference to our Clients every day.
We are looking for experienced Senior CareGivers to join our friendly team, to help us support our Clients as well as our CareGviers. If you are a caring and kind person, enjoys working in a team but also likes having your own responsibilities, you have the skills that make a great Senior CareGiver!
Benefits of working as a Senior CareGiver with Right at Home Eastbourne & Bexhill:
- Competitive hourly pay rates: £12.00 – £17.50 (more on Bank Holidays)
- Paid On-Call duties: £60.00 Weekday Evenings, £307.50 Weekends (more on Bank Holidays)
- Paid mileage: 45p per mile
- Paid training
- Clear career path
- Flexible working patterns
- An employer that values and supports you
- Strong team ethos
- Pension and Refer-a-Friend schemes
- Free Blue Light Card
As a Senior CareGiver, your tasks will typically include:
- Spot checking
- Share in On-Call
- Office duties when required
- Personal care
- All other aspects of care
Our requirements are:
- You mustlive locally in Eastbourne, Bexhill, Seaford, Hailsham or surrounding areas.
- You mustbe a car owner with a full driving licence
- You must have an NVQ/QCF Level 2 or college equivalent in Adult Health and Social Care as a minimum and be willing to work towards a Level 3
- Please note our company does not have a sponsorship licence, and therefore is unable to offer visa sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit www.monster.co.uk.