Right at Home Eastbourne
Full Job Description
Home Carer – Right at Home
Right at Home is a multi-award-winning, UK-wide homecare company with a professional, can-do approach. Our care delivery is friendly and caring, and we are committed to making a valuable difference to our Clients every day.
No experience? No problem. We will teach you everything you need to know. To us, it is more important that you are a caring and kind person with a genuine desire to help and support our lovely Clients. If this sounds like you, then you already have the skills that make a great Home Carer.
Benefits of working as a Home Carer with Right at Home Eastbourne:
- Hourly pay £12.00 – £16.00 (Bank Holidays £18.00)
- Paid mileage 45p per mile
- Free Blue Light Card
- Refer-a-Friend £300
- Paid training (Induction, refreshers and e-learning)
- Access to free NVQ 2, 3 and 4 diplomas
- Mentor scheme and 24/7 support
- Company pension
By becoming a Home Carer, you will be helping people in our community to live independently in their own homes for longer.
As a Home Carer, your daily tasks will include:
- Personal care
- Shopping and lighter household chores
- Helping clients get dressed and ready for the day
- Assisting with medication
If you are looking for a career that really makes a difference to people’s lives, apply now and we will get back to you shortly.
Our only requirements are that:
- You must live locally
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence
- You must be available for weekends (one day every weekend or two days every other weekend)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £12.00-£16.00 per hour
- Please note our company does not have a sponsorship licence, and therefore is unable to offer visa sponsorship. Do you still wish to proceed with your application?
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE – Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.