Right at Home
Did you know….40 hours per week could earn you a basic £28,658 per year, plus mileage at 35p per mile? And that 20 hours per week can earn you more than £14,000 per year?
With leading rates of £11.70 – £12.40 p/h weekdays & £14 – £15 per hour weekends, mileage and travel time paid between calls – Right at Home Mid Hampshire is the go to employer for Caregivers looking to be valued and appreciated.
Our CareGivers feel like they are part of our family. We help, inspire and uplift each other to ensure personal wellbeing is looked after. We understand that joining a new care company can be daunting, but joining the Right at Home Mid Hampshire family of CareGivers could give you a new lease of life!
And please don’t take our word for it, here it is what our CareGivers have to say:
“I have worked at Right at Home for nearly 5 years, they are by far the best care company I have ever worked for. They not only support the clients but make sure we are well supported. We truly are the best work family who love our clients” CT
“A complete career change for me and so far the best decision I’ve made, such a lovely company to work for from the owner, the office, the staff and the clients!” SWF
Perks and benefits of joining as a CareGiver:
– Competitive pay – from £11.70 to £12.40 per hour weekdays and £14 to £15 per hour weekends (banded pay according to NVQ level) with 28 days pro-rata Holiday Pay accrued.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates
- Paid travel time between calls
- Paid mileage
- Flexible hours that work around you
– We are local to you – we work on providing you with regular clients that you get to know well while providing care.
– There is always time for a lovely chat – we have a minimum of an hour call time and long companionship visits to make sure that you and your clients can enjoy their visits!
– Being part of a welcoming and supportive team – every team member and client is cared for with their individual aims promoted
- We offer the option to do your diploma 2 & 3 in health and social care after 6 months
- Paid referrals when you bring friends or family to join us
- Opportunities to undertake live-in care and night care
Pay rates differ according to NVQ Health and Social Care qualifications acquired. We engage with personal learning and progression – individualised training programmes starting with paid induction training and shadowing followed by funded Diplomas in Health and Social Care. Progression opportunities – available progression to other roles including Team Leader and other management related roles.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.