Right At Home Twickenham to Richmond
Experienced Live in Care Companions
Full Job Description
Are you an experienced Live in Care Assistant? Do you want to work with an employer that values and rewards hard work?
Our Live-in Care Assistants enable adults requiring care or support to remain independent and live in their own homes for as long as possible. If you have a caring nature and a desire to help those in your community, read on to find out more about a rewarding job as a Live-in Care Assistant.
What we offer our Live-in Care Assistants:
- Food allowance given
- Support within your role – we are only a phone call away should you need any help – no question is too big or too small
- Job security – with over 70 offices in our network, should your care package come to an end, there is the opportunity to move into other care packages across the UK
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- Opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
Right at Home Bordon understands how important it is that our Live-in Care Assistants get a full and enhanced support package to ensure they feel connected and very much a part of our ‘family feel’ team.
Duties will include:
- · Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- · Personal care
- · Administering medication
- · Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- · Shopping
- · Housekeeping
- · Meal preparation
- · Taking Clients for appointments or outings
As a Live in Care Assistant, your role would be to support our fantastic clients with the activities of day-to-day life. We are looking for caring, friendly and reliable individuals with good communication skills who love helping others and who want to make a difference every day.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team? If so please apply today!!
You must legally be over 18 years of age to work as a care assistant and must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Sponsorship not available at present)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £107.00-£128.88 per day
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.