Full Job Description
- Crown Melbourne – Southbank location – Premium 5 star hotel
- Full-time and part-time Room Attendants available
- Free Lunch provided daily
We are looking full-time and Part-time Room Attendants to join our high performing housekeeping team at Crown Melbourne.
We require staff for an immediate start, who are available to work a minimum 4-5 days per week with fully availability. You will be provided with fully paid on the job training for 5 days.
All full-time and part-time Crown staff are provided with a free lunch each shift.
You will be responsible for preparing and cleaning guest’s rooms, making of beds, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, restocking toiletries and general cleaning duties.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
You will be required to conduct Crown Online Learning and to complete a National Police Clearance check (covered by Crown) prior to commencing work.
Career progression opportunities with a 5 Star brand – work your way up to a Housekeeping Supervisor or Manager!
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a recruitment day held at Crown Metropol Melbourne where you will have the opportunity to visit the beautiful Crown complex and meet the Executive Housekeeper for a face to face interview.
Additional benefits to working with Silk Hospitality
- Health Cover for Overseas Students and Permanent Residents
- Bankwest Banking Discounts
- Discounted offers on select wellbeing & health services, phone plans, homeware and hardwares, clothing, health beauty and fitness and many more!
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.