Rose Care Group
Day Care Assistant
**Please note we do not accept foreign visa sponsorship via Indeed**
Rose Care Group believes that by supporting our staff we best support our residents. As Day Care Assistants,
we offer the:
- Excellent chances for progression and training. We offer free or subsidized training and NVQs. We also believe in promoting our own, with many of our senior staff have come up through the ranks or moving between homes in the Group
- Market-leading pay rates. We know care is a challenging role. Therefore, we offer attractive rates of pay to those that want to work hard and support our residents and additional over-time enhancements too.
- Fun and Teamwork! We really encourage a sense of fun, friendliness, and banter in the team. The people that join often find they form some really good friendships – looking after each other as much as the residents
The home itself really prides itself on being a high-quality, luxury care home that supports our residents to live their lives the way they want. Our ethos is to treat our residents as we would want our own mum or dad to be treated.
As a care assistant, you will make a direct difference in our residents’ lives – providing personal care, assisting with medication, serving food/drinks and just being there for them when they need it.
What we provide:
– Career progression and great training (incl. free advanced courses / NVQs)
– Market-leading rates of pay
– Fun and a proper team spirit
– Heavily subsidized DBS costs
– Someone who cares about caring for the elderly, is reliable and hard-working
– DBS check
– Some flexibility to do overtime when required
– 24 hours available- We are looking for someone who can be flexible to cover a range of roles within the home.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: £12.20 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Torquay: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
To apply for this job please visit www.rosecaregroup.co.uk.