Pre Primary Coordinator
Full Job Description
Urgent Opening For a Pre-Primary Coordinator!!!
Pre-primary Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of the preschool.
- Manage staff in collaboration with the principal.
- Create policies and develop curricula which conform to the state requirements.
- Ensure that the property is well-maintained.
- Manage financial transactions and prepare budgets.
- Maintain the school website and social media.
- Schedule training of CPR and First Aid for all members of staff.
- Identify and schedule fundraising events.
- Schedule on-going training of teachers.
- Oversee the planning and preparation of meals for the children.
Preprimary Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in early childhood development or related field.
- Certification from the National Child Care Association (NAC) if applicable to the state.
- State license.
- Child Care Administrator License if applicable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ classroom experience.
- Strong leadership and administrative skills.
- Love for children and passion for teaching.
- No criminal record or child-related offences.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rewa, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Do you have a B.Ed. degree?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.