|Hiring Organization||Rupa Mall|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KES 120 To KES 170 Per Hour|
Rupa Mall Eldoret, A sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling products to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars, or workshops. To work as a sales executive, it is recommended that you hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
Some employees will even prefer to hire someone with a master’s degree. Experience in sales and marketing is a huge plus. You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients. You must be able to search out business leads and trending products. Communication skills are also vital to this job.
- Rupa’s Mall is North Rift’s first lifestyle mall located in Eldoret, Kenya. It is one of the largest shopping malls in East Africa. Rupa’s Mall has over 50 stores offering an array of international and local brands giving its customers the freedom to enjoy life. The contemporary all-under.
- One roof commercial center is a game changer in the region have introduced brands such as KFC, Java House, Woolworths, City Walk, Chandarana Food plus, Vivo Activewear, and Zaika
- Lounge among many others. Rupa’s Mall is placed away from the hustle and bustle of the central business district.
- Making it easily accessible with ample parking space and a play area for children, the twin tower shopping mall located on Uganda Road in Eldoret is the first of its kind in the North Rift region.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understand marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.
- Passionate about sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
To apply for this job please visit global.jobkart.ai.