JUNIOR SAFETY OFFICER
|Hiring Organization||SFFECO GLOBAL FZE|
|Post Name||JUNIOR SAFETY OFFICER|
|Qualification||Technical Diploma and health & safety Diploma / IOSH NEBOSH HSW (minimum)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
General Summary of Position
Creating, enacting, and updating job safety programs for employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace. Training employees on the importance of health and safety on the job.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behavior or breaks in regulations.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
- Ordering repairs for unsafe and/or damaged equipment
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Determining whether the finished product is safe for customers
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Meeting company health and safety goals.
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance
- Basic firefighting Training
- Level 1 first aider, toolbox talks, SOP training, HSE induction
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous work Experience as Safety officer.
- Knowledge of level 1 first aider, toolbox talks, SOP training, HSE induction
- Technical Diploma and health & safety Diploma / IOSH NEBOSH HSW (minimum)
- first aid & fire fighting certificates
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in English
- Ability to Work Under pressure
- Knowledge of UAE Health& Safety Regulations,
- Risk Assessment, Analysis, Auditing, and Inspection Knowledge
- Team Player & Multitasker
To apply for this job please visit sffecoglobal.com.