Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited
Jump to: Hide
About the job
“Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you’re looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!”
Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our team in the capacity,
Deliver superior service and experience with every interaction to the Company’s clients consistent with the objectives of the Division. This involves giving prompt and accurate information, processing financial transactions and policy changes speedily and accurately.
Location: Cayman Islands
As a Receptionist, You Will
- Answer all incoming calls from the Group Client Support Team (Jamaica).
- Perform general administrative functions for the Company including managing the Courier and mail service activities.
- Log all cheques.
- Dispatch notices and outgoing mails.
- Log all incoming mails.
- Greet and direct walk-in clients to the appropriate area.
- Collate policy contracts and dispatch to Financial Advisors for delivery.
- Assist in Maintaining Cheque Disbursement register.
- Conduct research and respond to queries from Financial Advisors and clients.
- Maintain log of CSD documents submitted and scan to P360 daily for processing.
- Maintain spreadsheets with all Invoices payable and Annuity payments.
- Maintain Payment Register.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting/Management Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution preferred but not required
- High School Diploma with minimum of CSEC Passes in English and Mathematics
- Excellent attitude to customer service and teamwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.