Work From Home Jobs Singapore
|Hiring Organization||SOCO/ Sales Training|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2900 To SGD 3300 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
SOCO/ Sales Training is an award-winning (Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong!), fast-growing training company headquartered in Singapore with customers throughout the Asia Pacific.
As a Sales Executive, you will be a key member of our sales team with hybrid work arrangements where you’ll split your time working from home and from a country club in Bukit Timah!
By joining one of Singapore’s leading sales training providers, you’ll learn sales from the best in the business and become the kind of rockstar salesperson others only dream about achieving.
By combining your talent and our systems, let’s focus on getting you great commissions.
The Candidate (we need you to…):
- Quickly follow up with calls and meetings from inbound inquiries.
- Build a pipeline through outbound activities and generate new qualified opportunities.
- Engage in meaningful sales conversations with high-level executives, and effectively communicate our value proposition to move opportunities forward.
- Turn prospects into customers, and help them reach their goals by aligning their needs with our solutions.
Responsibilities & Requirements (a day in the life):
- You’ll chat and meet with prospects from cool companies in-person and over the phone, email, GoToMeeting, LinkedIn, Skype, WhatsApp, and Zoom (whatever works!)
- Understand the goals your prospects are trying to achieve
- Make recommendations on how we can best help them
- Closing deals (this goes without saying, you’re in sales!!)
- Following up with prospects/old deals/etc… we have systems that make it super easy but you still need to put the work in
We’re looking for people who…
- Are naturally curious, energetic, and optimistic
- Have a positive attitude and fantastic work ethic
- Are passionate about helping customers optimize their sales performance
- Enjoy having a good balance between work, family, and play
- Are self-motivated and results-oriented
- Have a track record of crushing quotas and want to be the best
- Amazing on the phone and even better in person
- Have a keen desire to continue growing their skills
- Know how to keep organized using a CRM (we’ll show you how to use Infusionsoft)
- Have sales experience preferably in a B2B role
Bonus Points for candidates who have…
Sales experience in commercial real estate, finance, hospitality, media, recruitment or technology companies
This is a full-time, hybrid work position, with regular office hours. Our current working space is in Bukit Timah.
The Benefits and Perks
Work from a co-working space in a country club in Bukit Timah with access to a gym, pool, fitness classes as well as tennis and squash courts. Portable medical benefits are provided after the confirmation period.