Sales Jobs San Antonio, We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates. The job is based on setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users or customers.
|Hiring Organization||Tenacity Empire|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78229|
At Tenacity Empire, we think an exciting product story is what grabs buyers’ attention. To ensure it’s relevant and memorable, we conduct extensive background research to understand clients’ target audiences. Our branding experts add a personal touch to each campaign, developing more robust bonds with your consumer base.
Apart from that, our real-time feedback ensures each campaign is optimized continuously for maximum results. We support our people’s combined genius by providing them with an empowering atmosphere and extensive resources. Our positive results put us at the top of the industry.
At Tenacity Empire, we represent the country’s largest retail chains and cater to multiple products and services such as Nestle Waters and several well-established charities. Through the years, we have attracted reputed brands for our expertise in providing personalized solutions for our clients.
Our primary aim is to enable clients to define their strategy, messaging and value propositions, supported by all the resources required to plan and execute these campaigns to reach the target market. Our branding specialists are experts at turning futuristic ideas into vibrant promotions that build brands’ legacies. We are both rational and creative.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Sales Jobs San Antonio.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com