Jobs For Canadians in Brazil
|Post Name||Salesforce Consultant Senior|
|Qualification||Completed Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 70000 To BRL 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil 88010-120|
Valtech is a global Digital Agency with offices in 19 countries. We design and build unique experiences, and execute and execute business transformation across the digital world. We support our clients in the research, design, and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces.
Considered one of Salesforce’s top 10 partners in the LATAM region, the acquisition of Wings IT reinforces Valtech’s deep experience in digital innovation and business transformation. Adding 140 Cloud Specialists, Salesforce Specialists and Supporting Your Entire Region of Continued Expansion in Brazil
Your Activities Will Be:
- The survey, business definitions, processes, customer interviews, elaboration of functional specifications, data management, elaboration of business flows, elaboration, and execution of the training.
- Gather and structure project requirements for a detailed definition of the scope of services and solutions.
- Identify failures and opportunities for process improvement.
- Carry out the transfer of the specification to the technical team for development.
- Designing complex solutions.
- General Salesforce Implementation.
- Making highly complex or strategic decisions.
Requirements You Need to Meet:
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce consultant.
- Completed Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Graduate Studying or Completed.
- Experience with agile methodologies (example: Scrum, Kanban, and Lean).
- Merit Analysis.
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator; Salesforce Certified SalesCloud or ServiceCloud; Desirable +2 certification (App Builder, Field Service, CPQ, Community, Advanced Admin); CRM Consultant Certification (another platform)
Why Work With Us?
- Culture of mental culture values, continuous opportunities for education, personal and professional appreciation with care for life and health, and opportunities to work in an environment of diversity and cultural inclusion. Collaboration environment and constant knowledge sharing.
- Benefits: We also have comprehensive benefits such as health and dental plans, care cards for food, culture, education, mobility, etc., health programs, Gympass, and others. We also have a scheduled environment, working hours, and intense career investment.
- D&I: At Caltech, we create experiences that work and reach everyone. Our goal is to create a fair work environment that gives people the support they need to thrive, grow and achieve their goals. To this end, we build every day an inclusive and diverse environment regarding disabilities, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, cultures, and experiences, providing equitable opportunities for everyone to build their career in one that only grows. Therefore, our vacancies are for ALL people! You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.