- Recruitment: responsible for maintaining the careers inbox, shortlisting candidates and checking references;
- New Employees: help with orientation, and maintain and update relevant spreadsheets;
- Training: keep track of training and schedule training sessions;
- Filing: ensure all employee’s files are kept up- to-date;
- Reception duties; and
- Other administrative tasks as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a related program;
- Demonstrates enthusiastic initiative, self-direction, and motivation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Responsible and professional when handling confidential and sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Sander Geophysics is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, contact Human Resources prior to your interview. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.