SAP Jobs Brazil
|Post Name||SAP FI/CO Consultant|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s or master’s degree within a Business IT or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 8000 To BRL 9000 Per Month|
|Location||São Paulo, Brazil 01311-000|
The Product Analyst will work with the Product Owners to deliver business value on Finance applications through maintenance, enhancements, and new projects. A successful Product Analyst will be a professional with strong technical knowledge pertaining to SAP FICO, Accounts Receivables, Treasury, and TAX (Localização Brasil).
This individual will be part of the Cash and Financial Operations team responsible for supporting Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, and Tax in North America and Latin America. Our IT & Data team for Americas is designed using an Agile framework and therefore will manage various products for the Finance & Accounting stakeholders. The position will be based in Sao Paulo (city), Brazil.
Objectives of the role RequiredBusiness Strategy / Strategic Vision:
The Product Analyst understands the value of the Product and how it fits in the overall strategy of the organization:
- Works with Cash and Financial Ops Product Owners to understand their strategies/needs and help them establish application roadmaps
- Assist the accounting department through the month, quarter, and year-end closing processes.
- Serves as subject matter expert to the business regarding SAP Finance and Controlling topics and related finance applications.
- Keeps an accurate backlog of open projects, incidents, and enhancements and can articulate major roadblocks related to solution delivery.
- Optimizes the product development, minimizing the amount of effort required to maximize the value delivered to end-users
- Provide user training on various finance applications and processes
Process & Projects:
- Manage projects via product roadmap, using the agile framework for delivery
- Understands the SAP FICO module in detail and can troubleshoot level 1 incidents
- Manage relationship with finance application vendors
- Lead projects by managing design, development, testing, and deployment phases of finance tools.
- Troubleshoot and solve critical production issues.
- Knowledge of Jira Software will be a plus.
- Co-build long/mid-term roadmap and the actual delivery of products and services within Finance.
- Monitor daily support issues via ticketing system, emails, and contact with business users
- Provide Level 1 analysis, troubleshooting, testing, and resolution executions to meet defined SLAs
- Coordinate Level 2 support with Local and Central teams when necessary. Test and implement solutions as delivered to meet defined SLAs
- Builds community for sharing best practices, skills, and competencies for FICO and associated knowledge areas (HighRadius, Integrity, etc.).
- Sprint delivery and continuous improvement
Targeted profile Required About you:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree within a Business IT or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in the technology-related field (or experience as a FICO key user combined with at least 3 years of technical experience: customizing, writing functional designs, testing)
- Demonstrated experience in the main Digital Finance technologies (SAP ECC 6 or S/4 HANA, FP&A tools and processes, best-of-breed tools such as Tagetik, HighRadius, FIS Integrity, Thompson Reuters Tax, Lockbox, etc.)
- Experience with Easyway will be a plus.
- Experience working in a multicultural, remote team environment
- Experience with CPG and working agile are desired
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Innovation Skills and Competencies:
- Passion for technology innovation
- Ability to manage high-intensity problems
- Technology market expertise in FICO and other SAP add-ons for Finance
- Ability to lead different delivery models, with a preferable experience of Agile frameworks