Junior SAP ERP Developer
Junior SAP ERP Developer (f/m/diverse) in Applications at evosoft GmbH
Run a winning system.
evosoft GmbH is an independent, 100% holding company of Siemens AG and sees itself as a pioneer for the development, integration, digitalisation and use of IT technologies of the future.We support our customers with innovative know-how and extensive experience in all areas of software development, in the automation, operation and innovation of applications as well as the design of applications for a wide range of industries and processes. evosoft currently employs more than 2,100 people at various locations in Europe.Become a part of our team now as Junior SAP ERP Developer (f/m/diverse) in the Applications department at evosoft GmbH in Nuremberg.
Your new field of activity – challenging and future-oriented
- You will support the process industry within the SAP portfolio in international projects.
- You will work in international and agile developer teams during the whole project process
- You work with ticket systems
- You reproduce incidents reported by customers and are responsible for their solution-oriented processing
- You communicate with application users of the development/support and demand units worldwide
- You coordinate various interfaces
- You develop solutions with the resources made available to you
Your Qualifications – Sound And Adequate
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of SAP development.
- You have initial experience in ABAP, SAP UI5 / Fiori.
- You are familiar with carrying out error analyses and eliminating software weaknesses as well as supporting the troubleshooting of SAP systems, especially in the case of program errors.
- You have first professional experience in the development-side analysis of requirements and processes as well as communication with SAP module administrators.
- You are able to learn and have a quick grasp of things
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An independent, reliable, flexible and customer-oriented way of working rounds off your profile.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
Your future employer – familiar and innovative at the same time
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.