- Good knowledge of handling guest requests.
- Good knowledge of Housekeeping operations.
- Responsible for Departmental keys and guest room master cards.
- Responsible for all calls coming to the Desk and conveying the right message to the right person.
- Maintaining records related to day-to-day operations of Housekeeping.
- Follow up with concerned departments in case of guest requests/ complaints.
- Updating the Housekeeping data board with information like VIP in-house, Today’s occupancy Percentage, arrivals and departures, to-do list, rooms for super cleaning, etc.
- Good understanding of property management soft wares ( Eg: Opera, Protel, Fidelio, etc. )
- Allocate work for each staff according to the point system/workload for the day.
- Should have good telephone etiquette.
- Make the relevant room status changes on the software as per the instruction given by floor supervisors.
- Prepare the room discrepancy list for Front Office.
- Prepare the VIP Amenities list.
- Must be a Hospitality Management Graduate
- Must have a prior experience of 2-3 years as a Desk Attendant.
- Must have good communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.sarovarhotels.com.