Sarvin Supplies LLP
Full Job Description
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an ecommerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed.
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors’ degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
Must to haves:
- WordPress Knowledge
- Whatsapp Marketing
- Facebook , Twitter Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn Public Relationship
Nice to haves:
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
- High proficiency in relevant tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Broad experience of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation.
- Strong MarTech background, with experience managing marketing and tech teams
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹23,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashik – 422009, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.