Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Full Job Description
You will be responsible to provide excellent assistance to the engineering services department during your internship.
University Degree/Diploma – preference is given to Electrical Engineering or business-related degrees.
We are looking for a Female candidate who is a recent graduate of not more than 6 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist the purchasing team with the procurement of components, materials, supplies, and equipment for factory operation, consistent with quality and delivery expectations.
2. Assist in the management of open purchase orders, including regular professional communication with SEL’s suppliers.
3. Provide support for the assurance of on-time delivery of procured material by assisting in the management of purchase order confirmations, expedites and past due purchase orders.
4. Assist the purchasing team with department objectives and projects.
5. Provide support for the issue and review quotes and bids.
6. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
7. Understand. Create. Simplify.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Pursuing bachelor’s degree in business or operations management
Understanding of electronics technology, manufacturing methods, and total quality processes
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Fresher
Contract length: 6 months
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai Silicon Oasis: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.