Score Plus Learning Center Kuwait - The Princeton Review, USA
Math / English Tutor
Full Job Description
About The Princeton Review Middle East
Score Plus is the Middle-Eastern partner of The Princeton Review (TPR), the world’s leading test preparation service provider for PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP subject, GMAT, GRE, MCAT, TOEFL, and IELTS programs and one of the top global publishers of a series of college guide books. TPR is a US-based company listed as established and is currently a premium global brand with a strong presence in 41 US states and 30 countries.
Score Plus’s second partner is lingua International which was founded in Switzerland. The company is one the largest associations of privately owned language schools in the world. With more than 345 schools in 44 countries, lingua international is a cut above the rest with its wide range of high-quality services for English, Business English, Business and Cultural Skills, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic that it provides to its clients the world over.
- Provide instruction (in-person) to Score Plus – The Princeton Review students by The Princeton Review’s curriculum and training
- Demonstrate a strong ability to improve students’ test scores
- Maintain effective and timely communication regarding progress and opportunities with students, and Score Plus – The Princeton Review Counselors and Center Manager.
- Maintain effective classroom management and create a positive learning environment by positively resolving discipline issues and preventing distractions
- Ability to prepare presentations for live online classes.
- Participate in The Princeton Review professional development workshops and staff meetings as scheduled
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the office while maintaining course administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- The exhaustive, content knowledge base in the English or Mathematics area of your choice
- History of excellent scores on standardized tests for GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS & TOEFL is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills and oral/communication skills appropriate/relevant to students for GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS & TOEFL
- A desire to help students learn and reach their full potential with Score Plus, The Princeton Review teaching methodologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuwait City: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.