Score Plus - The Princeton Review Middle East - Sharjah
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Office Boy to ensure efficient operations in the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Office Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
· Pantry cleaning, lounge cleaning, office cleaning, detailed weekly and daily cleaning of certain areas of the office.
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
· Maintain contact lists
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Basic Education.
· Previous Experience as Office Assistant.
· Should be sincere and trustworthy.
· Fairly good communication skill
· Experience with greeting and serving etiquette
Gender : Male
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sharjah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.