Scout Talent HQ
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you passionate about recruitment and connecting people to grow companies, careers and communities? Do you want to work in a vibrant location right in the heart of Melbourne’s cultural hub? Are you excited by a role that offers variety and empowers you to put your flavour into placing top talent? Then we have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking a Talent Engagement Specialist to join our team located on Lonsdale Street, just across from the bustling Hardware Lane. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to source and select A-Players for Scout Talent, as well as our clients. You will become an extension of our external client’s HR team, working with them to understand their needs and find the perfect candidate to fit their culture and drive their success.
And with plenty of variety in this role, you will get to recruit for everything from entry-level positions to C-level executives – you get to recruit what you enjoy most! Better yet, you get to focus on talent attraction and engagement, leaving the cold calling and sales to other parts of the business.
More importantly, in this role, you will partner with a leading manufacturing company, working alongside their knowledgeable and welcoming HR team, which provides you with a unique mentoring opportunity, mastering the skillset to act as a trusted advisor, and you even get your own personal office.
At STG, we’re all about finding and nurturing A-Players to help us grow and succeed. So if you’re a passionate recruitment specialist with a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you!
- Manage recruitment needs and experiences for the HR team and hiring managers, utilising a proactive and consultative approach.
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships throughout the hiring process.
- Screen, shortlist, and interview candidates to identify the best fit for the role.
- Onboard new hires and ensure a smooth transition into the organisation.
- Utilise recruitment software technology to optimise the hiring process.
- Report on KPIs to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of recruitment service
You’ll be great in this role because:
If you like what you’ve read so far, and if you have a background in recruitment, talent acquisition or HR, we’re keen to hear from you!
To confidently step in to this role, ideally you will:
- Possess excellent verbal an written communication skills to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Be curious and resourceful in asking questions and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be client obsessed in striving for the best service and outcomes for our valued clients
- Have an interest in manufacturing and recruiting for blue collar and engineering positions
What you will get from Scout Talent:
In return for supporting us, we’ll do everything we can to support you by offering a competitive remuneration package made up of a base salary and performance-based incentives, with expected first-year earnings circa $60,000 – $70,000, plus super.
We will also provide you with:
- When it comes to career development, we invest in training and give you the opportunity to get to know other parts of the business. If you’re interested in leadership in the future, we’re firm believers in promoting from within!
- We’re a stable organisation (over 15 years in the industry), but we’re also growing, innovative, and open to new ideas.
- We offer flexible start/finish times alongside one day per week WFH to match the needs of your lifestyle
- We have regular rewards and social events – including quarterly awards nights/parties
- The opportunity to attend the annual Global Gathering – in the past, we’ve been to Vegas, Singapore, Cancun, Paris, Hawaii and New Zealand, to name a few.
- We have a commitment to supporting each other’s health and wellbeing, with initiatives such as Step Forward, Tour de Office, access to an employee assistance program, and team members who have completed their Mental Health First Aid
- Your own personal office!
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.