You’ll be a vital part of the team, getting stuck in and leading by example. Whether you’re front-of-house helping customers or in the warehouse keeping our standards high, customers are always at the front of your mind. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A RETAIL SUPERVISOR?
- Host – you’ll be the team leader, hosting in store, setting an example of what great looks like. You’ll understand what your customers need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Store standards – you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from cash reconciliations, to customer queries, audit compliancy and stock management.
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, working together and having lots of fun along the way!
Required skills & experience
- An experienced supervisor or duty manager who is used to managing a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- We offer a competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (including an allowance for Bank Holidays). Increasing with length of service, up to a maximum of 33 days annual leave.
- Award-winning company pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution!
- Life cover
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare
- Company share save schemes
- We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.