Seasonal Jobs Los Angeles
|Hiring Organization||See’s Candies|
|Post Title||Seasonal Jobs Los Angeles|
|Post Name||Seasonal Call Center Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Carson, California, United States 90810|
This position handles inbound and outbound calls and/or customer emails in a professional and mutually beneficial manner, based on See’s standards for customer service, order accuracy, and sales goal achievement.
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing excellent customer service to all inquiries and customer contacts via phone and/or email, with a focus on See’s Core Principles.
- Handle all internal and external customer service calls including order entry, processing adjustments, literature requests, tracking orders, creating new accounts, and completing required paperwork.
- Assist customers in selecting the most appropriate products and programs by tailoring recommendations to specific customer needs. Process candy and gift item orders, payment, and shipping information. Utilize upselling and suggestive selling methods to achieve defined sales goals.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all phone orders and/or email-related issues. Record customer compliments and complaints, including processing adjustments for customer complaints.
- Assist with other related tasks as assigned by management.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including diversity and inclusion.
- Listening skills
- Sales focus
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Customer service experience; contact/call center environment is preferred. Sales or telemarketing experience ideal. Must be results-oriented.
- Friendly and clear-speaking phone voice; effective verbal communication skills required.
- Solid attention to detail; ability to work accurately with speed and professionalism. Able to convey enthusiasm for products and programs sold.
- Demonstrated PC keyboard skills by touch; accurate typing skills.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business during peak holiday seasons.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively, and in a positive manner.