The White Company
Seasonal Stockroom Assistant
As a Stockroom Assistant, you will play a key role in ensuring that store operations run efficiently. Working with our PRIDE values every day, you will be Resourceful in maintaining the highest level of delivery and stockroom standards and Dedicated to working as part of a bigger team.
You will be responsible for processing deliveries, the movement of stock within the store and daily replenishment for the shop floor, as well as additional stock-related operations.
You will have experience in working in a fast-moving stockroom or warehouse environment to oversee and ensure the effective completion of deliveries and other related stock tasks, ensuring all productivity targets are adhered to consistently.
If you share our obsession with providing our customers with a fantastic shopping experience, we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Always maintaining both delivery and stockroom standards to the highest level.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed and productivity targets are adhered to consistently.
- Ensure that key tasks are completed in timely manner, e.g. stock takes, price changes, recalls.
- Carry out daily replenishment for the shop floor to ensure that sales are maximised at all times.
Please read through the attached Job Description for more detail.
What we offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile for every one of our customers; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 (pro rata / dependant on contract size),
- From your first day, you are eligible to purchase our fabulous products at 25% discount. If your contract duration is longer than 6 months, then following your initial 3-month period of employment, you will then be entitled to purchase TWC products at 50% discount,
- Pension – after three months, you will be auto-enrolled into the scheme with an employer & employee contribution in line with statutory requirements,
- Further information regarding these benefits and many more (such as Financial Wellbeing, our Employee Assistance Provider, and Physical and Emotional Wellbeing) can be found via PerkPlace – our online benefits portal. You will receive a login to this upon completion of your three month initial period of employment
Our Equality Diversity and Inclusion statement of commitment
At The White Company we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds and identities.
We are working together to ensure our environment is one where people can bring their authentic selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated. Where difference is respected, encouraged, and celebrated. Where you can feel you belong.
We are committed to an active Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
We’d love you to join us on our journey.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.