Brand Representative – Seasonal Sales Associate
Full Job Description
Who Are We?
Altar’d State is a rapidly growing women’s fashion brand with 130+ locations in 40 states. It feels like a sanctuary – a place of beauty from the inside out. From welcoming experiences and warm associates to thoughtfully curated products, our brand is built upon the founding principles of giving back and making a difference in the world.
“Stand Out. For Good”. At Altar’d State, those four words are more than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Seasonal Brand Representative drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
What We Offer
- $16 / hour base pay
- Generous associate discount
- 401k with company match
- Free Mental Health support
- Free Financial Wellness support
- Provides excellent guest service by anticipating guest’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to the Altar’d State service standards
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with guests; creates guest loyalty
- Consistently receives positive, unsolicited guest feedback
- Communicates effectively with store management and guests
- Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
- Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by management with a guest focus
- Is able to locate merchandise effectively and maintain organization
- Is able to perform register transactions quickly and efficiently
- Is able to process transactions accurately, as well as handle cash and provide change without error
- Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect Company assets
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential hazards to leadership
- Participates and assists in the preparation for the stores’ inventory
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using Altar’d State’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Assists in the construction of merchandising and window displays
- Maintains a clean and presentable store environment
- Represents the brand by adhering to appropriate standards of dress and grooming
- Must be 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require prolonged standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling and / or squatting frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders, climb and descend stairs frequently, depending on location. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.
Stand Out For Good, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We are proud to share that our associates have made us one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For! Recently, our team has received the following recognition:
- #53 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2022
- #4 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Retail™ 2022
- #50 in Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2022
- #34 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Women™ 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.