Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Warehouse|
|Post Name||Seasonal Warehouse Team Member|
|Qualification||High school, GED, or equivalent diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8E 0G2|
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today. Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here
Health and safety are a top priority in all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, RRSP Match, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area
- Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
To apply for this job please visit hiring.amazon.com.