Security Jobs Wellington
|Hiring Organization||BNZ Willis Street|
|Post Name||Security Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 120000 Per Year|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 5018|
A Simple Ride | Creating Great Together
Here at BNZ, it’s about more than just banking. We work together in an agile, energizing environment to create innovative solutions that won’t just help our customers be good with money, but also do great things with it.
BNZ Technology has the vision to be the Tech shop of choice, powering BNZ’s digital future. Together we are a professional and dynamic team who delivers excellence by delivering simple, efficient, and effective outcomes for both our colleagues and our customers.
BNZ’s Information and Cyber Security team is a high-performing team who are focused on protecting BNZ’s information, customers, and employees. Our Identity Access Management is looking for a Security Analyst – IAM to join us and be part of the team responsible for helping to protect BNZ’s information to ensure its’ accurate, accessible and consumable by our internal and external customers.
About Status | About the Role
You’ll be responsible for assisting in the management of BNZ Identities and their access to BNZ Systems. Day to day this includes:
- Managing BNZ Identities and their access to BNZ systems through using workflow tools such as SailPoint
- Assisting internal customers with access inquiries, incident response, and technical support
- Ensuring all Identity Access Management Service Levels are met
- Collaborating with Senior Analysts and Developers on customer experience, oversight, and identity lifecycle initiatives.
- Identification of risk events and taking immediate appropriate action to manage risk
Your Skills | About You
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology and information & cyber security and has experience in:
- Explaining technical issues/solutions to both business and technical teams
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- A base understanding of Identity risk concepts
- Audit, Risk, Controls Background/exposure
Welcome to the Bank of New Zealand |Working at BNZ
At BNZ, we’re passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results.
We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Oranga | Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we’re at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We’re here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Whakatā | Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then. At BNZ we’re proud to offer the generous leave options you need and deserve – whether it’s for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Whakatā | Flexibility: We’re big on helping you balance life and work. We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you’re based. Talk to us about how we can make this work for you.