|Hiring Organization||APCC WLL|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Full Job Description
Security Guard Responsibilities:
- Observing and reporting. Your duty can change from site to site and between the area within a site.
- Keeping good public relations.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Controlling access and using alarm systems.
- Traffic control.
- Crowd control.
- Finding safety hazards.
Security Guard Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training (SIRA).
- Basic first aid & Fire Fighter skills would be advantageous.
- Basic Safety related training courses would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.