Talentfirst Human Resources Co
Jump to: Hide
•The candidate must have minimum 2 years experience in Hospitality sector with SIRA Certificate.
•Man and secure assigned duty post during the duty hours and ensure assigned areas are manned at all times.
- To ensure safety and security of promises.
- Respond to all Emergencies situation in the assigned place of duty as trained and instructed by taking appropriate action at the site.
- Carry out duty as per the duty site instructions post orders and instructions of the Supervisors. To ensure maximum clients satisfaction.
- Report all incidents, breach of security and suspicious activities to all concerned authority promptly.
- Record and maintain all applicable documents, log book, incident report, lost and found etc as mentioned in the policy and procedures.
- Security Guard preferably with 2 years year UAE work experience from Hospitality and Residential Apartment.
- SIRA certificate must be provided after 2017
- Candidate must below 35 Years.
- You must have high school diploma or have a higher education.
- Physically Fit, Communication, Attention to details, skills in English language.
In addition to salary free Visa, medical Insurance, Shared Accommodation, Transport and dress will be provided by company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED2,200.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Must be available inside UAE on cancel or visit visa
- Hindi (Required)
- SIRA certificate (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.