Sifton Properties Limited
Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
Who We Are:
As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
Join our team and build a career you’re proud of.
Looking for a full-time Security Guard to join our One London Place team in London!
About the Role:
- Inspections of assigned company buildings and grounds
- Reporting of unusual alarms and occurrences to building management or staff
- Reporting to tenant representative or building management should any tenant premises be found unsecured
- Provide direction to visitors requesting information
- Inspection of corridors and passageways to ensure they are kept secure and clear of any obstructions
- Parking facility inspection for unauthorized parking or solicitation, accidents, general illumination, safe walkways, entrances, etc.
- Provide support and break coverage for parking lot attendants
- Present a positive company image at all times to both tenants and public
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum grade 12 education and successful completion of Police Foundations and Diploma Course or Law and Security Administration course.
- Must possess a valid Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services License
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in security preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Working knowledge of security systems and building operations, fire safety, city bylaws and applicable legislation
- Assessment and problem solving skills, knowledge and training in emergency response, with good judgement and decision making ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer relations skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
At Sifton Properties Limited, we are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.