Senior Cyber Security Engineer
|Post Name||Senior Cyber Security Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or any related field from an accredited college.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 11000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sr Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, policies, processes, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats across the organization.
- Identifying possible security threats and determining the best security measures.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats.
- Running risk assessments across systems, business processes, and applications and designing countermeasures to eliminate as many potential risks as possible.
- Meet with businesses to discuss security measures, provide information, and explain the security aspects.
- Suggesting improvements to existing security systems.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, tools, trends, and technology.
- Training IT to recognize and defend against security breaches and risks.
- Proactively guard the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information by ensuring suitable security controls are enforced and exist.
- Coordinates among contractors and vendors to erect and maintain a coordinated, meaningful security standard in fulfillment of industry security principles.
- Accomplish research and remediation of alleged information security events.
- Endorse information security consciousness programs and recommend tools and development necessary for security.
- Evaluate susceptibility, counting performing infiltration tests.
- Continuous assessment for vulnerability and management (IT Infrastructure and Applications)
- Perform and document assessment and mitigation methods. Maintain the risk register and compliance posture.
- Devise plans to defend tools but also advise events on safeguarding and probably destroying classified resources
- Review systems for potential security vulnerabilities by conducting secure design reviews, cyber threat modeling, and cloud security assessments
- Drive cyber awareness and hygiene across the organization
- Lead and manage internal and external audits and ensure compliance
- Identify and deliver security initiatives.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or any related field from an accredited college.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Cyber security.
- Experience in Governance, Risk, and Compliance – Mandatory
- Exposure to Network and security solutions/platforms like EPP/EDR, NextGen firewalls, NDRâ€™s, Application Security platforms, DLP, IAM, SIEM, VPN, and IPSec to name a few – Good to have
- Exposure to GDPR
- Ethical hacking knowledge and skills would be a definite plus
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge of computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in Cyber security with hands-on experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetex.com.