Security Supervisor at voco® Dubai The Palm
Welcome to voco.
Drawing on our years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco Hotels, gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels are connected by their individual characters that make memorable travel dependable. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that stand out from the crowd.
Becoming part of the family, everyone’s a host…
Every great stay starts with a great host, who are the beating heart of our hotels. Our teams are there when people need them but, give them space to relax. It’s these thoughtful touches that give our service the balance guests adore: natural and easy-going but, also friendly without being over the top.
voco Dubai Palm The Palm is conveniently located on the trunk of the manmade island while being part of the newly launched “Palm West Beach”, a trendy and vibrant spot with an array of exceptional dining concepts.
Your day to day
Your responsibilities are:
- Get involved in conducting site reviews, writing audit/review reports, reviewing findings, and making recommendations line management and /or their security coordinators.
- Monitors and evaluates unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommends corrective action programs here appropriate.
- Take charge of the following areas:
- CCTV Control
- Key Controlling
- Daily Patrolling
- Log booking
- Daily Safety Checklist
- Parking Control
- Entrances Control
- Staff Searching
- Locker Inspection
- Enforcing the rules and regulations
- Enforce hotel policies & procedures
- Control visitors and contractors
- Reviewing and control hotel gate passes
- Build a strong relation with Regular Authority and government representative.
- Establishes/maintains robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
- Serves as staff support to security management and assists in conducting investigations of significant threats and/or the loss or misappropriation of assets.
- Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management and supporting security management.
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
What we need from you
- 2 years related experience in same capacity
- Relevant Safety & Security work experiences
- SIRA- Security Supervisor Certification
- Hotel industry background is an advantage
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
voco brand comes to life in hotels that you can count on but that are different enough to be fun. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that are built on sustainability where we look after the planet with the same care as we look after our guests and colleagues. Let’s Go Further Together.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.