Jump to: Hide
First Aid / Security Attendant
First Aid/Security Attendant
Sudbury Integrated Nickel Operations
Sudbury INO places top priority on achieving a zero harm workplace. Our organization supports this goal with safety initiatives and programs that are incorporated in all aspects of our operations.
- Province of Ontario Certification – Advanced Emergency Medical Care Assistant (A-EMCA) / Paramedic Certificate
- Class “F” Drivers License
- Restricted Radio Operators License
- Province of Ontario Private Security License – renewed biennially
- Secondary School graduate, plus 2 years Post Secondary Education in the Paramedic Program
- Graduation from a recognized Law & Security or Police Foundations program, or equivalent experience, would be an asset
Qualified individuals must complete an application online and submit their resume including copies of relevant certificates. Only those applicants selected will be contacted. Selected applicants will be expected to participate in a selection process.
Accommodation is available throughout our recruitment process for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.