Luxury Car Test Driver (ADAS)
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. We offer our customers the answers they need to position themselves on the market with the necessary speed in the face of growing cost, competitive and innovation pressure.
Our expertise covers cars as well as buses, trucks, agricultural vehicles or industrial vehicles. Ever more innovative solutions such as Decarbonated hydrogen, autonomy, design of recyclable materials, lightening of vehicles, holographic projection… We are working on the technological breakthroughs that will facilitate the mobility of tomorrow.
Job DescriptionThe successful Test Drivers will join our Team, to work on an assignment in the North-West of England. They will help us deliver the below tasks, as part of the project we work on with our OEM Client:
- Collecting data on the autonomous driving systems (ADAS) by driving luxury cars, testing prototype cars, and testing on tracks.
- Monitoring the technical condition of vehicles during tests.
- Keeping records of research parameters, gathering information, and delivering it on time.
- Daily preparation of the car for the trip: inspections, checking work equipment, exchanging information carriers after the daily shift.
- Daily completion of necessary reports.
- Close cooperation with leaders, technical support, and manufacturer representatives.
- Full UK Driving Licence cat B.
- Test driving experience in necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of traffic regulations.
- Desired knowledge of technical equipment of a passenger car.
- Safe driving courses are welcome.
- Experience in car mechanics, electronics and electrics are highly desirable.
- 5 months contracts
- Various shifts available
- Salary/rate will depend of experience and shift
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of internal and external training courses
- Team events
- Opportunity to work with Colleagues from other locations
We are an equal opportunities employer and highly value Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage, welcome and support applications from People of all genders and cultural backgrounds.
Your application will be reviewed based on your experience, skills and motivations. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need any reasonable adjustments within the recruitment process. We are here to help you be at your best.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.